Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some New Ideas And Race Updates

A New Way To Refer To Walking And Jogging
Okay, I can not take credit for this. A friend of mine (Rinning Mooses) came up with a name for Walking and Jogging. It's Called "Wogging"! I love it. In my posts, I will use it. For those of you whop are "jogging" adverse and insist on using running and not jogging, well use woggin in reference to the comnination anyway.

The 5th Annual President's Day Freedom Run,
This has turned out o be a wonderful event. As a BSA Scout Master, I started this race as a fundraiser for the scout troop and to pay for Summer Camp. Since then the Cub Scout Pack has become involved, there is a new Scout Master, andthis event has really grown. We have been on TV every year and I love it. Please register for the race and join us! It is always the first Saturday before President's Day, that makes it February 14th. Registration starts at 8:00 am and the race starts at 10:00 am. Check it out at President's Day Freedom Run

Get Your Rear In Gear
I talked to theTeam leader ad so foar only 3 people have signed up for the race. Pleas sign up and support the team. This 5k is going to be March 7th. Check it out at get your rear in gear

Do You Have A Question?
If you have a question, feel free to email me at getmyfatbuttinshape@gmail.com and I will answer. If your question is a good one, I will post it to the blogg. Tell Me Your Story!
Many people have told me ho they have changed their activities, their diet, started a running program, started a weight loss program, lost weight, or have just plain were inspired. Please share your stories and email them to getmyfatbuttinshape@gmail.com

Thanks! Keep Walking, wogging, and running. Most importantly don't forget to do your 10,000 steps each day!

Next Post - The Winner of the Contest!

2 comments:

Shiloah Baker said...

Hey Bis. Larson! Where is the website that we get our pictures!

Great blog, BTW! I'll keep checkin' in. Love the woggin thing!

Unknown said...

You can see the pictures at www.backprint.com/themurraygroup