Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Baby Girls

An Addition to the Family
We are please to introduce to you a new addition to the family! Her name is Lillian Joy. She was born on December 31st, 2008 at 3:55 pm. She weighed 9 lbs and 6 oz. She was 20.5 inches long. We are all excited and love are new baby.
.....and yes, that makes 5 girls.
Contest
The picture of the contest will be posted Saturday. Check back often because I will be posting daily as of January 4, 2009!
For Any Questions about my blog, email me at getmyfatbuttinshape@gmail.com
Thanks!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Congratulations!!!

Becky said...

She looks like Stephanie! Congratulations! I love the name, by the way!

The Ziegler Family said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful name. Congratualtions and I am glad all are well. Your family make me think that RJ and I should stop now before we have 5 girls too!

Unknown said...

http://www.getyourrearingear.com/ the race we talked about in honor of Georgia,

no tsure if the email went through


also doing http://frozen5krace.org/ on th 17th, even if I have to walk it